Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The New Evo Pocket Pole by X line

If it's as heavy as you say it is mark, then what a waste, the whole idea is light rigid poles at that height, not heavy rigid poles o_O:rofl:

It's all about the featherweight poles In this game :cool:

the pocket looks good i tryed one at marks show an it felt lite to me infact i was saprized it was a 27ft pole as it was so short and lite ive got a slx22 and there dident seem mch in it but i never had them side buy side

my m8 has just snaped his slx it broke in normal use he got it at the show so hopefaly he will get a replacment section think he got it throu a different compney not gardners we boath agreed we r guna try xline poles next as good as the slx is im shore the xline is up there the clamps realy fiel nce in them solid as a rock i tell ya

Weights on there website look heavy compared to Gardiner poles, to be fair my fave poles are facelift Phoenix X poles, best clamps, so easy and fast, and the best thing is my 18ft is only 1kg :rof:

Would be interesting to try an xline, but I wouldn't buy one to try it - I'll have to wait till the window cleaning show to try one!

Back