Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What do you listen to at work?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My lad moaning its to cold or not enough money or wants to go home or his bloody phone going off. He's a good cleaner tho.

Oh & talksport or absolute 80s or 60s

My lad moaning its to cold or not enough money or wants to go home or his bloody phone going off. He's a good cleaner tho.
Oh & talksport or absolute 80s or 60s
omg i want to listen to 80s, what station is that?

I have heart radio on, but its not really heard well as i have the ear phones dangling round my neck. cant put them in my ears, due to once when they were in my ears, and some guy spooked me, so now i need to hear the sounds round me haha

It's a dab radio I bought from tescos. Think it cost me £20 and its great. Listen to gold as well. Got fed up with heart. To much repeating.

omg i want to listen to 80s, what station is that?
Get a dab radio, there's a dedicated stations for 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's

I used to listen fm, so only had radio 1 which i couldn't do wi' after i turned 30, so moved to radio 2 but got bored of being patronised along time ago, so went listening to the birdies and tranquility, then moved onto audio books which when i find good'uns i still listen to, my favourite is harry potter!!!! But really want star wars next but cant find anyone good reading them lol

then went dab........

6 music rules, especially radcliffe and maconie from 1 pm

Everything, but mainly new music, everyday i hear at least 3 tunes that i have never heard before. Depends how eclectic your taste is, one of my mates hates it cause he just likes indy music.

But they really do play everything, mark and stuart from 1 i think are really funny, its mark that used to be on radio 1 years ago......mark and lard.

And no adverts!!!!!!

6 music keeps me going all day. If you like indy, alternative or something just a bit different then that is the station. XFM is pretty decent as well

+1 to 6 music, i dunno what i'd do without it

Today i reckon Lauren lavern was on fire......she must of played 20 tunes that i had never heard and they were all good

Radcliffe and maconie, as usual making me laugh out loud

Have a samsung, plus not got unlimited data haha
Same here shazz, jesus how data hungry is streaming radio??

I upgraded the other month to a gb and used it in a few days, so cancelled it asap, i was suffering poor reception so tried streaming.

Santa is bringing me a better dab hopefully lol

Back