Ladders & Poles

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by vito61, May 8, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. vito61

vito61 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    Ref another thread regarding getting over heights.

How many wfp users are absolutely, exclusively, ladderless?

Speaking personally, I am completely wfp for cleaning windows. Even bungalows. However, there are occasions when I have to get the ladders off. Mainly to access windows across roofs that wouldn't be reachable otherwise. I did a job recently when before I started I had to clear a load of ivy from a window before I could start.

So I was wondering if anybody else has similar observations?
  2. Ryan

Ryan Guest

all my jobs are ladderless

i dont mind tho i turned 1 job down after doing it with wfp and the guy was a right **** and the windows where perfect after and he was like i want you to do it the OLD way next time is a nasty way like hes my dad lol

so i said sorry i dont use ladders give me a ring if you want me back.

windows where mintttttttt to he rang back 5 days later ;) lol and was like a new man hes great now 4 cleans on and hes great

i do use a 3 step ladder to get over conserviortys much easier depending on the pitch ect tho