Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Massive contract

WCF

Help Support WCF:

D

David Williams

Just got a massive contract in the bag cleaning a showground with all

Out buildings this place is HUGE

just needed help pricing up

They want 4 cleans a year plus extra cleans for function rooms

Ect

Would you price by the hour by the day or by how many windows???

Any help please

I'm a wfp user

They also want all insides doing.

So they are expecting it to be silly cheap then either that or you wont get paid at all.

Something sound really fishy to me as no one is going to say clean it first before any price is agreed

Yeah that's strange I would never get someone to clean my windows then ask "how much will that be "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I won a massive contract also today the taj mahol its the same on all 4 sides wonder what I should charge ????

I use to clean carpets regular at the taj for years and never had to pay for a curry either /emoticons/smile.png

After all has been said to answer your question might be best to first go in on a day rate that the chap and yourself are happy with first then see how long it takes you without rushing around like a headless chicken. /emoticons/wink.png

Obviously you also need to add travel time & expenses on the day rate you want for the job.

Just got a massive contract in the bag cleaning a showground with allOut buildings this place is HUGE

just needed help pricing up

They want 4 cleans a year plus extra cleans for function rooms

Ect

Would you price by the hour by the day or by how many windows???

Any help please

I'm a wfp user

They also want all insides doing.

They told me to clean then price it.
If only all jobs worked like this! Seriously though @David Williams, have they given an indication of what they want to pay, or vice versa?

Congrats on landing it though, sounds like a good job /emoticons/smile.png

Back