Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Do You Have A Monthly Prize Draw?

rcproperty

how many of you guys have a monthly prize draw for your customers? if so what are they??

I will be offering a meal for 2 at a local restaurant.

My first ones at 50 likes and only got one more to go, current customers only free clean inside/outside. At 100 just for anyone liking page but I like your idea.

My first ones at 50 likes and only got one more to go, current customers only free clean inside/outside. At 100 just for anyone liking page but I like your idea.
didnt want to do the likes give away, coz i dont get any money for that, plus any one in th uk could like the page. I want to try and draw people in to pay for there windows to be cleaned. The owners of the resturant are my daughters god parents anyway and it free advertising for them too!

Mine did draw a few in I think as customers as this one was only for people who have had or have booked a clean.

Mine did draw a few in I think as customers as this one was only for people who have had or have booked a clean.
cool, got to work on mine, think it will be going live at the end of august!

im just going round offering a yrs free clean if they sign up for 2 yrs ive had loads of customers take me up on it im at 376 customers so far .
really! might try that one! lol i alway like working for nothing!

there is always one isnt there! lol i try and ask a serious question and this is what i get! lol
And you expected something more lmao thats just the beauty of wcf.
Theres always a serious answer in there somewhere though

And you expected something more lmao thats just the beauty of wcf.

Theres always a serious answer in there somewhere though
lol thats true, now if i put a stupid question up, i bet it will be full of serious answers! lol

Back