Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reach-It

WCF

Help Support WCF:

i have not used one but i have heard good things about them in the past check how old it is first like all poles 2-3 years old getting heaver

I don't know much about the chap selling them here in the UK but they are a carbon copy of another pole which the designs were copied.

There is an interesting post from someone who knew the owner in HK on wfptraining forum.

Why would you buy a pole for that price when you can buy an industry recognised SLX 22 with brush much cheaper from Gardiners?

Why would you buy a pole for that price when you can buy an industry recognised SLX 22 with brush much cheaper from Gardiners?

Good point lol
I was in two minds whether to buy it.

I would'nt have paid the proper price for it..... was offered to me for £130 (brand new, no brush included).

I was just asking for some opinions, could'nt make my mind-up as I've never heard of that make before.

Anyway...he's sold it elsewhere now for £150.

I was in two minds whether to buy it.I would'nt have paid the proper price for it..... was offered to me for £130 (brand new, no brush included).

I was just asking for some opinions, could'nt make my mind-up as I've never heard of that make before.

Anyway...he's sold it elsewhere now for £150.
No loss IMHO. Better pay a little more for a quality product that has a superb after sales backup. /emoticons/wink.png

Back