Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Chiropractor

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rafawindowcleaning

Has anyone been with a back pain? I have benn suffering with lower back pain for a few days now been taking painkillers but it is still there and prevents me from doing full days work and really slows me down. So is it worth it? I mean I am going anyway as fed up with pain now but would like to hear your opinions. Thanks

Have you got any bitterness towards anyone in your family? I know this sounds strange but some doctors have found that harbouring anger and bitterness can cause back pain, emotions affect the body massively!

It may well be work related, but worth a thought...

After year of going to a chiropractor paying £35 a pop my mate decided to buy the same tool that his chiropractor uses on his back as mostly his lower back muscles use to play him up.

This is what most chriopractors use

[media]

[/media]

No bitterness I am living with my wife and dog only and love them both to pieces and the love comes back to me from both of them so no but I have heard about it too Jake and in the past experienced it myself as I am very emphatic person and pain of others (especially if they are close to me) can literally cause me physical pain. But on this occasion i think it is work related. Smurf how much are these?? I have read that chiropractors mostly work with their hands and your back and spine.

269 on amazon. I think I will give chiropractor a go first as it might be an isolated problem. If i ever develop a chronic pain then investing in a machine like that is defo a good idea. Thanks Smurf and congratulations o your 20000th birthday.. eerr.. I mean post /emoticons/wink.png

My Step father works as a painter and decorator and suffers with work related back pain. Whenever his back flares up he goes to a local chiropractor and he seems to sort him out after a couple of sessions. I don't think its like a miracle cure or anything, but definitely helps him.

I went to a chiro a few years back for my shoulder. She used to use something called the graston method. She would basically use metal tools to separate muscle fibres, **** me it was painful. It didn't help my situation much, but I think what I had was a bit more complex then something that could be fixed in a few sessions and I couldnf afford 50 quid every visit.

Tolish what did you do to sort yourself out then?
Time was the best heaaler mate. But knowing what i know now I would have applied ice every day along with ibuprofen. Ice is an amazing healer depending on the problem.

Latest Posts

Back