Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Idea...?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Belfastcleaning

I thought of this before, but just seen on groupon a Belfast window cleaning company offering 5 cleans for £15 ( upto 10 windows, 50p per window after that ) the 5 cleans must be within 10 weeks..

When I seen it they had sold 38!!

When I was thinking a few months ago, I was wondering of doing a gutter cleaning offer for like £15 front and back? +£5 per extra side.. Excluding conservatories etc etc..

Think it would be a good one.. Imagine selling 100 gutter cleans..! Think I will contact groupon and see how it works

You never heard of groupon? It's. Site that offer local deals where you are, search your area. They do all sorts, holidays, restaurants, services... Just All deals at great prices.. Check out the site pal..

It's was £15 for front and back gutters.. Not including extensions conservatories etc etc..

There is all different shape and sized houses, but it's meant to be a good gooood deal with big discount, that's the way you try to get like 20,50,100 jobs at once?

Back