Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning......a Motorbike

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CNS-southwest

I am having some issues with an oil leak and need to get in side bits round the engine etc squeaky clean so we can trace the leak.

I have car and motorbike detailing kits but I can get the crud to budge, I even tried spraying brake cleaner on it and tried steam cleaning lol

Is there anything any of you use that you think might help me get this **** off???

Thanks

Dave

Lol it's all the little black spots, been meaning to do it for ages and its bugging me as I'm really anal about cleaning and if it ain't clean proper then I ain't happy lol

Finally a post i can answer from past experience!!! Halfords shopping list. Gunke foam cleaner two tins. Corale past wax, 1 tin loads of polishing rag. On way home jiff lemon 2 lemon sprays. Step one spray one can of gunke on whole bike (dry) leave for an hour jet wash off. Step 2 While wet spray lemon on any spots visible good scrub with rag jet wash off, repeat with second gunke and lemon then dry. Polish every thing with coral paste VERY thin layers. And admire the gleam. Any new oil will not stick to wax job done. GF

Finally a post i can answer from past experience!!! Halfords shopping list. Gunke foam cleaner two tins. Corale past wax, 1 tin loads of polishing rag. On way home jiff lemon 2 lemon sprays. Step one spray one can of gunke on whole bike (dry) leave for an hour jet wash off. Step 2 While wet spray lemon on any spots visible good scrub with rag jet wash off, repeat with second gunke and lemon then dry. Polish every thing with coral paste VERY thin layers. And admire the gleam. Any new oil will not stick to wax job done. GF
Thank you, this is all stuff I have in the garage, no idea why I didn't think of gunk before lol

Thanks GF

Back