Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pure water indoor cleaning kits

Diwrnach

Looking at getting one of these but not sure which to go for, there is the Unger and then vikan, both look pretty similar though I like the look of the Vikan being able to lock the handle, the unger one seems like it would flip over really easy?

Anyone have experience with either product? and will either one fit on a harris pole? I have a big house that wants me to clean the insides but they have really high skylights over nice carpet.

Also how well do they work?

Thanks in advance.

I have both and I prefer the vikan you should try the wagtail precision glide if the glass is not that dirty it does not hold that much water and works very well on a pole

gardiners do a indoor kit to fit there poles.i think you can use the vikan kit with it too.last time I looked anyway.
clear.png

ive got the vikan brout ot off a friend werks very well the grean pads r the best im not keen on the gray polishing ones

I have just bought the vikan easy shine with gardener conversion kit - attached to my old pole with a overhead spray kit that I use from a homemade water bladder back pack with pump and battery - dragonfly system for about £50 and no leaks/drips etc in peoples houses. Tried it on my windows that the dog always makes manky and it gave a spotless result

Great, looking like the vikans the one to go with, I'll grab one next week and give it a bash /emoticons/smile.png

Back