Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

MB-115 Resin

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Keir999

I have been keeping my resin in a plastic box outside in garden in a plastic trunk. I noticed my TDS was not getting to 000ppm, even after changing filters and membranes with brand new ones. I then noticed my resin was slightly damp in the box from condensation. So i took the resin inside my house and took the lid off to dry it out. Back down to 000ppm again now. Where do you keep your spare resin, inside or outside and does getting it slightly damp kill the resin quality. I think it does from my experience ?

I keep my di resin in the original packaging it comes in. Double bagged in its cardboard box indoors.

I have been keeping my resin in a plastic box outside in garden in a plastic trunk. I noticed my TDS was not getting to 000ppm, even after changing filters and membranes with brand new ones. I then noticed my resin was slightly damp in the box from condensation. So i took the resin inside my house and took the lid off to dry it out. Back down to 000ppm again now. Where do you keep your spare resin, inside or outside and does getting it slightly damp kill the resin quality. I think it does from my experience ?

Letting your resin 'dry-out' will shorten the life of the resin, as can storing resin outside in very cold weather.

The resin being kept damp fine.....as long is the resin is kept AIR-TIGHT in a 'sealed container' or the opened bag has been 're-sealed'......

Even when a DI Vessel has not been used for a while and is still full of resin and water from when last used, the resin will still be fine to do it's job :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back