Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap Flyers Etc ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

http://www.instantprint.co.uk/selectproduct.html/flyers/a6?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Leaflets_-_GDN&utm_term=leaflet_Printing_GDN_Broad&gclid=CM7Eu4SBp7QCFQzKtAod2RcAXA
seen it advertised on this forum at the bottom

they do 5,000 a6 flyers for 29 quid /emoticons/ohmy.png dont know if thats including vat though but if its plus vat then its still cheap !
VAT included but it does say you may need to pay it if

Do I need to pay VAT on Flyers?close

Most Flyers and Leaflets will be free from VAT; but there are some exceptions:

• VAT is chargeable if your Flyer or Leaflet is used as admission to premises, for example using the words 'free admission with this leaflet' or similar.
  • VAT is chargeable if your Flyer or Leaflet is used to obtain a discount on goods or services, for example using the words '25% off with this flyer' or similar.
  • VAT is chargeable if the Flyer or Leaflet has an area designed to be written on.

For HMRC's official line, please click here.

Their website says 5000 x A6 flyers are £45 (and 10,000 are £75)

I do 5000 x A6 flyers for £46 but VIP members get 10% discount - so that's only £41.40!

... and I do 10,000 for £64, so with discount that's only £57.60!

P.S. All my prices INCLUDE basic 6-7 day delivery, and if your delivery postcode is within CH, LL or SY, I'll give you a further 5% discount!

Their website says 5000 x A6 flyers are £45 (and 10,000 are £75)
I do 5000 x A6 flyers for £46 but VIP members get 10% discount - so that's only £41.40!

... and I do 10,000 for £64, so with discount that's only £57.60!

P.S. All my prices INCLUDE basic 6-7 day delivery, and if your delivery postcode is within CH, LL or SY, I'll give you a further 5% discount!
Getting some leaflets next month, how long will this offer last?

Ill stick to printing them off my self, most go in the bucket anyway
Yea, most people assume that will be cheaper ... and it probably does work out cheaper for the first hundred or so, but as soon as you get to printing more than that it's a waste.

Average costs of printing at home work out about 5p per A4 sheet (or 2.5p per A5 flyer) ... getting them printed professionally, as long as you order in bulk, works out at less than 1p per A5 flyer.

So on 5,000 flyers I could be saving you £80 or more!

Getting some leaflets next month, how long will this offer last?
It's a permanent offer ... as long as you've got a VIP account here on Window Cleaning Forums, you can get 10% discount from WeLoveFlyers. I used to be a window cleaner, and most of my friends still are, so this offer is my bit to help them all out!

Whats your charges for design ?
Normal price is £50 for one side or £75 for two - but that is priced to take into consideration the fact that I could be asked to do anything from a simple flyer for a dog-walker to a complex artistic promotion for a theatre or night-club! I'm sure, if you just wanted something simple, we could negotiate a (much!) cheaper price.

I sent you a e-mail approx. 2 weeks ago as I wanted some flyers done but you did not reply
I'm sorry if I missed that one, I usually try to reply to every email within a maximum of 24 hours. If it's just flyers you want, all prices are on the website and you can take a 10% discount off them if you've got VIP membership here.

If it's anything other than flyers you want printed, email my other company and I'll do you a bespoke quote: [email protected]

It was a price for brochures
OK, if you email me the details of what you want - eg. size, no of pages, full-colour or b&w - or at least some idea of what you want so I can narrow down the options, and I'll sort out a quote for you. Thanks - and sorry again for missing your previous message.

[email protected]

Got them done now ,I was saying I contacted you and did not recieve a answer
Ok, well again, my apologies. As I said, I try to reply to every email within a maximum of 24 hours so I'm sorry this one seems to have got lost in the system somewhere and I missed it. Hopefully I can help you out next time.

Please could you tell me a price for 2 sided leaflets.

I have a design on one side, but not yet on the other.

Much appreciated.

Please could you tell me a price for 2 sided leaflets.
I have a design on one side, but not yet on the other.

Much appreciated.
Yes, of course. If you already have one side, and you just want me to do the second side for you, I could do that for £20 - and then the printing would cost:

A6 size, double-sided, printed and delivered (with your VIP member discount)

2,500 - £44 £39.60

5,000 - £59 £53.10

10,000 - £81 £92.90

20,000 - £136 £122.40

A5 size, double-sided, printed and delivered (with your VIP member discount)

2,500 - £60 £54

5,000 - £84 £75.60

10,000 - £151 £135.90

20,000 - £272 £244.80

To order, either submit your order here: http://www.weloveflyers.co.uk/order.php or email it to me at [email protected]

If you order on the website, just remember NOT to make payment - I'll email you an invoice for the discounted price.

I had somewhere in cornwall (I think) did me 5000 flyers for £49! thats including delivery, it was done within 3 day turnaround aswell.

Can you not match that...?

5000 a6 24hr turn around £27 at cheapestprintonline.co.uk really easy to use website aswell been brilliant for me

Back