Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van Lock for Transit Connect

PJ Bullard

I've had my eye on a lock for the back doors of my Transit Connect for a while now. The lock is the MasterKey HASP from screwfix, but I don't know how to fit it, where to drill the holes and whether or not I could damage some of the mechenisms in the door itself if I drill in the wrong place.

I've been to Ford, they dont know. Ive phoned MasterLock, they dont know.

Has anyone on here got a Transit Connect with a HASP lock fitted to the back barn doors?

I've had my eye on a lock for the back doors of my Transit Connect for a while now. The lock is the MasterKey HASP from screwfix, but I don't know how to fit it, where to drill the holes and whether or not I could damage some of the mechenisms in the door itself if I drill in the wrong place.
I've been to Ford, they dont know. Ive phoned MasterLock, they dont know.

Has anyone on here got a Transit Connect with a HASP lock fitted to the back barn doors?
NIt sure what lock you have but I'm sure you can fit it anywhere the locking mechanism isn't? Can't be that hard to find a place to put it?

Latest Posts

Back