Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Van and reach and wash system for sale

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matt24

Ford Transit Connect 07 White

Reach and wash wise:

Shurflo 100psi pump.

100meter micro bore 8mm hose on a full metal mounted hose reel.

400litre upright baffled tank.

Digital flo rate controller.

Battery connected via split charge. (no need to remove to charge)

Gardiner clx 27 fitted with aquadapter.

(NO resin vessel as my wa

And where?
How much?
Always found this a strange thing when posting things for sale, it's not a secret that your selling it as you've posted so why not give a price too, automatically puts people off. Your wanting a price for something then list it too. Like going into shops and having to wait until you get to the till to see how much it is! **** I've only got a fiver and this buggers £6.50 wish I knew before wasting my time!

Always found this a strange thing when posting things for sale, it's not a secret that your selling it as you've posted so why not give a price too, automatically puts people off. Your wanting a price for something then list it too. Like going into shops and having to wait until you get to the till to see how much it is! **** I've only got a fiver and this buggers £6.50 wish I knew before wasting my time!
gd point half a story must say how many post has he got 1 what a waste of time

And where?
Haha sorry guys. Just threw it out there to gauge interest initially. It's in Ipswich. And I want £4000. It's done 105 000 on the clock but it had a new engine clocking just 30 000 miles. All perfectly set up for reach and wash. I have been using it for 3 years.

I've just joined this window cleaning "community".. Calm down.
Who the hell are you telling to calm down?? :mad:/emoticons/angry.png:)mad:

Just kidding - Welcome to the forum.

Please be more considerate when posting and try to include all the information that you yourself may want to see when looking at an advert - some photos would make a major difference too!

If you go to your original post you will see an 'edit' function that will allow you to edit the posting and put a decent description up.

Latest Posts

Back