Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

taking the p### i reckon

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
Absolutely knackered today

Got an early one tomorrow

Can't go to bed as there are currently 2 tipper trucks and a big pneumatic digger at the end of my driveway doing road repairs. .digger is too loud and flashing yellow lights everywhere

Went out and asked how long they gonna be out there

Geezer says about 11 mate

*******View attachment 6872

They were there in the end until 1am

They do it every 2 years in our road

The council have money left over so spend it on the roads in our town this time every year before their next budget

Friend of mine used to work on the roads,said it was best yrs of his life, the laffs mostly

Your lucky to get the roads done over here its almost like russian roads pot holes everywhere.

dont know if its different now,but in 07 i was crossing poland and the main A roads built in Soviet era would be excellent for 2 miles,then really broken up for 2 miles and so on. from memory it took ten hours to cross the country west to east . that reminds me,im forever seein minibuses from that part of the world over here from what i hear its cheaper to come here on them than by flying here -and vice versa.

when i was working yest on tother side of the road was a group of about 5 poles/lithus men ,looked to be straight off the bus! they were having a really good look at us . i made a point of locking the van,then i turned around to take a second look at them

but as if by magic,theyd gone!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back