Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Garden hose on SLX

Taxlossloz

is there an attachment to clip garden hose and hose lock nozzle to top of my SLX

( for softwash)

Doesn't have to be inside the pole

Take it out of the pole. Its more for using the pole as a pressure washer.

Like i say looks fun, may not be what you want at all /emoticons/smile.png

No I want volume not pressure

But yes does look fun wonder if it would work with my karcher

Ringing gardiners now

As long as the hose being used is less than 22.5mm OD it would then fit up the inside of the No.2 section on our poles and you could then use a suitable screw to barb connector for the softwash adapter such as - Metal Male Screw Thread to Hose Barb Fittings - Hose Fittings Screw to Barb - Fittings, Barbs, Adapters, Etc - Hose Fittings & Adapters - Pump & Hose - All Products Gardiner Pole Systems in 1/4" to 1/2" barb

Then on the top of the Softwash Adapter you could fit what nozzle or fitting you want to use.

Can't understand how that fits to no 2 section ??
How does that screw on to number 2 section, it's number one that had screw thread, latest Gardiner poles don't have screw threads anyway I know you can have adapters to convert to screw I had some to fit Aquadapters.

Could do with some sort of pressure washer adapter as using wfp equipment for con roofs is hard work.

The softwash adapters fit on to our pole, by removing the NO.1 section and sliding this adapter into the No.2 section and clamping in place. Pressure washing quick release fittings or nozzles can then be screwed into the soft wash adapter.

thanks Mr G but ....

I'm just going to bungee the hose pipe with spray nozzle to my gooseneck ( then my pole hose won't need changing to switch to pure )

Whack it up

Spray it everywhere

Leave bill

Bugger off

If it goes wrong so be it

That approach has got me this far in life why change now

Latest Posts

Back