Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Twin Di Purifying Process....

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shine Window Cleaning

I had a DI vessel that had reached 10ppm.

I ordered a second DI vessel (full of new resin from Bayersan UK ltd) and have placed the new DI as the second vessel.

I fully expected the second DI to polish the water down from 10ppm to 000, but its still reading 10ppm.

Am I doing something wrong here, or does it need to just run for a bit?

try running the second vessel on its own, what does it read
cheers for replying mate.
New second DI vessel is definitely reading 000ppm when I read straight from vessel 2, when reading from pole end with both vessels at work- 10ppm(reading of vessel 1).

Gave vessel 2 good shake, and its dropped now down to 001ppm. Why is that? Hopefully if I keep

shaking it will go down to 000ppm?

try running the second vessel on its own, what does it read
cheers for replying mate.
New second DI vessel is definitely reading 000ppm when I read straight from vessel 2, when reading from pole end with both vessels at work- 10ppm(reading of vessel 1).

Gave vessel 2 good shake, and its dropped now down to 001ppm. Why is that? Hopefully if I keep

shaking it will go down to 000ppm?

if it is reading 000 after 2nd vessel, but 010 at brush head, then there is something in your brush head or pole hose, or reel, run for a few minutes see if it cleaners up

if it is reading 000 after 2nd vessel, but 010 at brush head, then there is something in your brush head or pole hose, or reel, run for a few minutes see if it cleaners up
will try that thanks mate.

Yes Dodger- definitely got resin in! Lol!

Back