Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dirty boab

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

All finished for Xmas today so thought I would give my boab a wash out.

Could not believe the :turd::turd: that came out of it. And it stunk. Will be cleaning it out once a week now. Have left it standing with bleach in the pockets.

I do it from time to time, vinegar is good mate. I give the bucket a sub from time to time too. Think I should clean the pouches more than I do though as you don't want them stinking as you walk through a house.

It's amazing how many leaves and bits you find in the bottom of your pouches when you clean them..minging really

It's amazing how many leaves and bits you find in the bottom of your pouches when you clean them..minging really
Agreed, there's always sticks and leaves in mine /emoticons/biggrin.png. New Years resolution is trying to be tidy /emoticons/smile.png

My new years resolution is to stop making pointless resolutions which i won't stick to

I found a dead snail in mine a few weeks back./emoticons/biggrin.png

Back