Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing in january

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Andy

Are you all still canvassing this time of year. Was wondering if its worth it at the moment with the **** weather and peoples credit cards on christmas melt down

If you want to canvass do it. I picked up one of only 2 houses built so far on a new estate of what will be 80 houses today. My foot is in the door for that estate now :thumbsup:

Got 20 so far this month. Hard work reeling them in though. Gotta build my empire........

Canvass canvass canvass

Don't matter what month It is or what cycle the moon is in lol

Canvass every possible day until you have the work you need

im going to start Saterday. window cleaning today have a gutter and connie to clean friday, im thinking if i go tomorrow they have till monday to change there mind

I have thousands of leaflets from last year as I didn't do any canvassing last year. Now decided to get them out during the week. Thinking of doing 6 hours a week for 4 months to boost the round to 400

Why would they change their mind?

I'm off out at ten for another day canvassing.

Be like a gameshow host! But not cocky. Be confident that you'll get a booking at every door and feign indifference at any negativity.

Radiate positivity!!!!!

May sound daft but I think I'm right.....

Picked up another seven, averaging twenty quid a clean on a bi monthly.

Going out again tomorrow afternoon........

But yes, January seems okay for me. Staying away from villages and hitting isolated properties that others haven't targeted. Get out there man!!!!

I am up to date so far with my work so am spending the next 2 days purely canvassing

I'm kicking it off in the spring, looking forward to picking up some new places. Theres one street that I just know will give me rewards but I just havnt got the time to get out there yet. I would really like some shops (small independents) too.

Picked up 6 jobs today on one street - people are definitely interested whatever the month.

Back