Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My First Year Window Cleaning Write Up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

So last friday it was a full year since i started trading... but its bee like 1 year today since i cleaned my first window /emoticons/tongue.png lol

and am now on 248 customers /emoticons/smile.png at the same time am taking customers off that are no good to me and not worth it /emoticons/smile.png this time next year i reckon i can get another van on the road /emoticons/smile.png

just stick at it and work hard.... i hated door knocking but now i dont need to door knock /emoticons/tongue.png i really dont thats how much work is coming my way

wow u are doing well ive been going on my own just over a year and got 184 you must be making like 3k a month round about!! :-D

cool! would be nice to be able to turn away work :) n get ridd of messers, at the moment ive just finnished giving away jobs i cant get to or are out the way, just focusing on my main rounds, it streamlines the work to make it more efficient. all the best your doin better than me! :-D

248 customers / by 50 weeks = 4.8 a week.

Some cleaners can't even get 5 a month mate lol!

Well done!!!!

Gotta go out ther n find the work tho, im planning on turning in 50-70 new customers in the next 4 weeks /emoticons/smile.png

Good going for a 22 year old. You'll be raking it in, especially if you're single. "Look after the pennies and the pounds look after themselves" my dad used to say to me. /emoticons/smile.png

theirs never enough graft /emoticons/tongue.png

i need 400 customers mate

im only on 249 /emoticons/sad.png

h hope u got your accounts in order. need any advice let me know.

lets hope tax mans not reading this thread...!

H do you do window cleaning full time now or do you still work part time as well?

What setup are you using since its your first year.

How far do you travel for all them customers?

Back