Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Many Times Before I Learn

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

I have a telescopic pole I use for my scraper which comes in very handy, however I must have left it at every other house after a first clean, it's costing me a fortune in time and fuel!!!

Anyone else do daft things like this?

Similar thing, I was using a thing I made to hold scrim/microfibres to detail when using pole and I reckon I left that almost every time I used it.

Monday I had some big flowers growing in front of a window, it was a first clean and I needed to some how tie them back without braking them. I had a quick look round the garden for some string but couldn't find anything, then I had a brain wave, I'll use my bumbag that I keep my money and wallet in to wrap round them and hook it onto the apple tree next to them. Packed up and started walking back to the van and though oh dear I'm such a knuckle head.

lol that was close. Theres the fact that I lost my boab as well somewhere on our high street, put it down when I was packing away and don't know where it went after that.

I'm always loosing little bits and bobs scrims squeegees scrapers, it pees me off for days

i need a lanyard for mine posh it always seems to fall out up a ladder /emoticons/ohmy.png

Try how I do it if ya don't mind hacking ya boab to bits lol, think MK has now he seen what I did to the one he sent me lol.

dsc00673rt.jpg

I have a telescopic pole I use for my scraper which comes in very handy, however I must have left it at every other house after a first clean, it's costing me a fortune in time and fuel!!!

Anyone else do daft things like this?
Yes!!! Last week I left my ladder stand off at a job, luckily I realised just down the street..

Then yesterday I left the bucket at the last house, about 10 kids running wild round me doing my head in, called back last night and they had put it in their garage for me lol

Back