Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Help pricing this please guys...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

L

lightning

View attachment 6734

Ive been asked to quote this building. I already have a figure in mind but wanted some feedback from you lovely lot.

7 Floors inc ground., Windows are to right elevation in picture only, plus full glass corner. Approx 800 sq m of glass in total. 400 windows. inside & out.

How much do you think?

asking others for prices on forums is so varied you may as well pull numbers out of a hat?

how often?

why only one side and not the whole building?

How much do you want it?

is it a new build and can it be wfp?

hi CGH ..Not much point me telling you what i think as that defeats the object of my post. It will be Quarterly and yes it is a new build that can be wfp from a scissor lift for top 2/3 floors.The rest from the ground. internal work is all straight forward.

Have you ever used a 60 ft pole?
yes all the time but ive got real mans arms so its to too much hassle for me , I some times even lift for rincesing at hight but I tell staff not to has there 14 stone weaklings it much easyer and quicker to work from the ground then work from a lift , but it depends on how strong you are

Nothing to do with strength or better pole.... and More about early retirement when your back gives in before its due date. Being tough guys with arms of steel will be required when in a wheelchair at 55. . Pls please only comment if you have something relevant to add to my post. Thank you

Nothing to do with strength or better pole.... and More about early retirement when your back gives in before its due date. Being tough guys with arms of steel will be required when in a wheelchair at 55. . Pls please only coment if you have something relevant to add to my post. Thank you
oi bell end I use a 60/80 foot pole once a week to do our high stuff let alone our stuff we go over the top for , if I was you just stop on the two story stuff and let the big boys do the real work maybe you should just do bugalows your back will be safe with them

I post a simple valid question and get abuse from 'the big boys'. Noddy- you know nothing about me, my business, past or present. Please remove yourself from my thread.

I have got 10 years experience on you, and believe it or not i havent spent it cleaning bungalows..Hence the job spec I posted.

Noddy,, I just read one of your previous posts, comedy gold that one. You know the one- You want to start a new company that undercuts your own company and everyone else in your trade and area. absolute class! . hows it going?

Alongside your usage of 1000ltrs of pure water for the 17 houses a day that you complete.

oi bell end I use a 60/80 foot pole once a week to do our high stuff let alone our stuff we go over the top for , if I was you just stop on the two story stuff and let the big boys do the real work maybe you should just do bugalows your back will be safe with them
Idiot.

That's what I thought, Gav think ur needed here mate, someone's getting on their high horse[emoji206]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Warning!Personal attacks, threats, flaming, harassment of others, arguments, trolling, bullying or other forms of disruptive behavior will not be tolerated and may result in post removal, user warnings, temp/permanent bans.

Anyone who engages in such threads whether they are the instigator or just jumping in will be treated the same.
To both parties involved.... it ends here!

Know a guy doe a lot in Belfast city centre he does full building trad using powered access. I watched him last Sunday doin a similar to this just the right side of building

Took them 1 hour

2. Cleaners and one operator

Latest Posts

Back