Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Packages

Whizz-Bizz

No trick questions, no messing about who wants to start this year off with a massive kick start of new customers ?

I heard he charges a £1000....but the price is going up to £1200...and that's money upfront......

Here you go...found this.......

---- Important information ----

As of the 10th of January 2013 Whizz-Bizz will be undergoing many changes.

Firstly we will no longer be offering our current package for new clients.

The new package is now going to be £1200 up front and for this you get £500 in good work and we cover hotels, travel and costs.

If you are a new client and have been thinking about using our services but wasn't qui...te ready to commit in 2012 you can secure the 2012 price by making a £300 non refundable deposit by January 10th 2013.

This will ensure you get the dates you need at this years prices.

What's the deals Whizz-Bizz?!
Heres the deals for a £300 deposit paid before January 10th you can book me into an area of your choice at a date which suits you this year, then on arrival I will require an additional £700. So for £1000 you will get £700 in first clean value which generally scales down to £500 in repeat work. I will cover hotels, travelling and additional expenses.
We are now available to extend this package up to £3000 up front for new clients on deposits paid before January 10th.

2nd Package is our 2 day canvassing training package this is £650 up front again we cover expenses, this is all about you gaining the knowledge and confidence to knock the door your self and getting your own deals. We knock together and anything we get you keep. ( No price increase on this package and continuing this year )

Now as Bingo stated as of January 10th of this year the pricing structure is changing it will be £1200 up front you will get £700 in first clean value which generally scales down to £500 in repeat work. I will cover hotels, travelling and additional expenses. If you shop around the other canvassing firms you will see this is still in line with my competition ( probably still a bit too cheap for my liking ).

We are also happy to extend this package to an upfront payment of £3600.

I put a massive post up on my whizz-bizz facebook page today if you get a few minutes check it out and any additional questions just fire away

H are you a sporting man ? Im willing to go double or quits with you on the £20 you owe me from our last bet ( about your canvasser not lasting 3 weeks ) that I find 10 new cients this year that are willing to pay up front.

I did that last year and didnt spend a penny on advertising, this year we have a new website and Ive squirrelled away a nice marketing budget for this year.

People that use Whizz-Bizz are serious about what they do and they come to us as they have tried everyone else, and they ask themselves there has to be a better way.

Also look at this way my marketing package is cheaper than any of our competitors they charge x2 on cleans and full price on expenses, I only ask for £200 for expenses big saving.

Tell you what H, no messing, no trick questions, how much money have you got tucked away for marketing this year ?, I want to do you a deal H, because I know once Ive done a job for you, your going to be the best walking advertising platform I could ask for.

Time scale wise.

How long would it take you to build up say £500 worth of monthly work.

Are you saying like a day or two

Week?

Month?

Thanks.

Time scale wise. How long would it take you to build up say £500 worth of monthly work. Are you saying like a day or two Week? Month? Thanks.
Id look to have you done and completed within 5 days start to finish, generally I like to get down mid week, we meet up, you show me the place, give me your cards etc and then I just go knock till I drop.
Nice thing for you is no hidden extras in regards to payments, all deals are filtered 4 times before ear marked a good job.

Are you looking for a little top up or a regular canvassing service ?

Would rather not say on here. (Competition etc)

Will drop you a message soon.

Off to bed, supposed to be up early fitting a new shurflo pump to one of the vans. Can't see that happening bahaha

I will cover hotels, travelling and additional expenses.

any additional questions just fire away
Yeah! I got one :rolleyes: ...

Hotels...we have a spare room, your welcome to stay there = saving..

Travelling...I'll pick you up and return = saving..

Expenses...I'll buy you a pie couple of pints down the local =saving........

Soooo, my question is....

What's the discount /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .

Yeah! I got one :rolleyes: ...Hotels...we have a spare room, your welcome to stay there = saving..

Travelling...I'll pick you up and return = saving..

Expenses...I'll buy you a pie couple of pints down the local =saving........

Soooo, my question is....

What's the discount /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin.png .
I have an arrangement with a couple of my cleaners where I stay at their houses, which is great it means when you get a phone call complaining about water on the windows Im there to hear it.
More good news is last time I knocked Cardiff I loved it and I mean loved it as long as you dont want the same postcodes as my current guy I'll be happy to offer a £200 discount, and a few beers on me for the accommodation and food.

What postcodes you after ?

More good news is last time I knocked Cardiff I loved it and I mean loved it as long as you dont want the same postcodes as my current guy I'll be happy to offer a £200 discount, and a few beers on me for the accommodation and food.
What postcodes you after ?
I only posted that as a bit of fun/cheek, but fair play to you Whizz /emoticons/smile.png .

I'm not actualy ready yet to go on my own yet (still employed at the mo), but will be some-time soon.

I know your prices would've increased by then...but that's life.

I'll keep you in mind. Cheers.

H are you a sporting man ? Im willing to go double or quits with you on the £20 you owe me from our last bet ( about your canvasser not lasting 3 weeks ) that I find 10 new cients this year that are willing to pay up front.

I did that last year and didnt spend a penny on advertising, this year we have a new website and Ive squirrelled away a nice marketing budget for this year.

People that use Whizz-Bizz are serious about what they do and they come to us as they have tried everyone else, and they ask themselves there has to be a better way.

Also look at this way my marketing package is cheaper than any of our competitors they charge x2 on cleans and full price on expenses, I only ask for £200 for expenses big saving.

Tell you what H, no messing, no trick questions, how much money have you got tucked away for marketing this year ?, I want to do you a deal H, because I know once Ive done a job for you, your going to be the best walking advertising platform I could ask for.
Okay whats yout website? Welll if i lived near u etc then id consider but u cud be a conman for all i no /emoticons/tongue.png sorry but just saying u cud be , u never know this day in age n ive been ther n dun that mate, i got no cash tucked away just a silly £5.00 note in my backpocket /emoticons/tongue.png lmaoo

Bingo youd be surprised how hardcore Whizz-Bizz is Ive slept in caravans, garages, sofas all sorts just to save money.

H my website is being launched about the 10th got a feeling it might be a bit delayed, now then Ive got to ask you this question thou, are you actually a window cleaner ? (£5 in your pocket and next to no customers) and if you are what do you do for the other 25 days a month ? because its not door knocking.

I can't honestly see the point in hiring a canvasser. What could you possibly do better when you knock on a door than what I do. I would say, 'hello would you be interested in a quote for window cleaning?'. What do you say?

I would be dressed smart and looking respectable. They will either say yes or no. It doesn't seem to be something that takes a great deal of sales talk. It's not like we are trying to sell conservatories.

How do you know how to price up a job? Is it not better the customer seeing me face to face instead of someone who they will not be dealing with again. ie you. Also you only have 83 facebook likes which isn't great for a business whose expertise is marketing. As said before it seems like a big investment up front for something I believe, with a little practise I could do just as well.

I can't honestly see the point in hiring a canvasser. What could you possibly do better when you knock on a door than what I do. I would say, 'hello would you be interested in a quote for window cleaning?'. What do you say?
Some of us have no choice. Nobody in our firm has the time to do that. We all work solidly mon - fri. Saturdays usually as well.

@Scrim it I'm claiming to be a door to door marketing company not an internet marketing maestro, and plenty of people would love a canvassing team. Many people are more than capable of pulling deals but find it hard to be motivated and keep motivated it does take quite a hard skin to deal with the constant rejection.

If people really don't have the time to do it themselves, then I understand, but to pay for someone else to do it while they sit in the house watching Homes under the Hammer just because they don't like rejection, that seems hard to accept.

If people really don't have the time to do it themselves, then I understand, but to pay for someone else to do it while they sit in the house watching Homes under the Hammer just because they don't like rejection, that seems hard to accept.
Homes under the hammer is wicked lol.

Yeah, spot on what you said.

Latest Posts

Back