Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Canvassing Packages

WCF

Help Support WCF:

@scrim it thing is you can say that about window cleaning why do people pay for that its just more convenient to their lifestyle. Theres lots of reasons that people have canvassers. Number 1 is they hate canvassing.

It sounds like a good deal to me. I don't have the time to canvass as much as I'd like these days but I could still handle a but more work.

Look at this as buying work at about half price (of what's being asked these days) exactly where it fits best in your current rounds. I'm certainly considering taking him up on the deal.

What Im offering is very reasonable, I watch what my competition is offering and I listen to the cleaners, I always turn up and I always produce. One thing I will say is my prices are going up as of Jan 10th as I haven't raised them in 2 years so if you want last years prices this year, I'll need to take a small deposit.

We dont have to set an exact date straight away because I work on a first come first served basis, so as long as you give me 21 days notice we should be able to factor you in no problem.

You get a contract, invoice, copy of my passport and my home address.

I'll P.M my number over have a think about it and ring me.

Back