Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Baby Is Due A Bloody Good Thrashing...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sorry H misunderstood, id hope too get 6 grand for it if i sold it with all the toys fitted, if i took it back to standard probably get £5500 and sell the extras for say £500 to £750 on ebay

Had a spin on a mates BUSA, what a motor, handled no bad either for a big ugly lump , i could live with one nae bother

They go pretty good and shocks people how good they go round bends could do with some engine braking as their a big ole lump

i think motorobikes are very dangerous and theirs to many daft people who drive cars and never see the motorbikes.... especially the old people /emoticons/mellow.png they struggle to see a car if its behind them nevermind a motorbike !

Thats why id never like to ride one ... but i know a few people that do... and i think its cool but very dangerous @ the same time

Not too bad on the bike h just take the exhausts off and watch the old people drive into the ditches lol to be serious though its the younger drivers in the 2.0 ltr Audi that usually tries to kill you or the 3.0 ltrs that think they are faster than your bike

Not too bad on the bike h just take the exhausts off and watch the old people drive into the ditches lol to be serious though its the younger drivers in the 2.0 ltr Audi that usually tries to kill you or the 3.0 ltrs that think they are faster than your bike
100% agree on that.

First mine is deliberately nosy /emoticons/smile.png

Now when In filtering trough traffic, normally most cars move, except the 20 year old in his fancy car who is ****** because he is stuck in traffi n your not...

I fun van drivers to be the nicest. I had a car pull out in front of me from parked....from the opposite side of the road!!! Said can driver chased man down and went nuts at him, car driver came bk and apologized lol. Was te closest call I had yet.... 50mph road aswell !!

Seriously though H, so long as you are concentrating, you'll be fine. It amazing how much more you take in in a bike and how much ether you process what is going on ahead.

Ooooooohhhhhh mate, I would love to ride a motorbike!

I would get the clutch on the handle mixed up with the brakes tho lol

Get the telly on itv4 buddy you will soon pick it up will nip round and put some tape on the brake lever when you get one if needed lol

Back