Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Life's easier

WCF

Help Support WCF:

A

abs

First week using the new pump in a box and OMG has it made my life easier no more lugging my big trolley in and out the car, I now have 100 Mtr of microbore with a tap on the end , each job is so much faster and with the ability to stop the water between windows I'm using half the water I usually do /emoticons/smile.png

Glad to hear it...Now you can see the advantages of not having to use a trolley. Nice one :thumbsup:

Spot on abs i still use my original pump box I've had it for years, it even has the mk2 varistream with the dial instead of the digital that shows how old it is. If you look after it, will last you years.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Gonna wait till chrimbo is over then start on my jimmyboots trolley

Then save for a van then maybe ..just maybe look at a diy van jobbie

Will all be pure diy not buying a system when can make one a hell of a lot cheaper but same components

I'm going to build the pump box thing too I plan to buy a better pump though and add control for the water flow , once finished I plan to use this as my main delivery system then ill have my pump in a box and my trolley as back ups or to use if I ever take anyone on

hes on his way smurfy....the force will get him.../emoticons/biggrin.png

i wander ....just wander ....how many fully fledged traddys will remain.....

we should have a poll of all members just for fun...to see....is the force winning...?

I will always be a traddy

Once a traddy always a traddy

But stick waggling will help on some jobs and help me do connys etc

Will always trad bottoms

I can now complete a full months work and only trad 1 house and 1 bungalow and thinking of ditching them ha ha

Id keep the trad going as well.

Im doing WFP now but have some that don't want it (i got the jobs on the basis that i was offering trad).

I still do them trad style.

I will always be a traddyOnce a traddy always a traddy

Will always trad bottoms
yep we all said that at the beginning....its er...just for the awkward window....and then you suddenly realise...there all awkward..

yep we all said that at the beginning....its er...just for the awkward window....and then you suddenly realise...there all awkward..
Agree there , I started with the intention of just doing upstairs but slowly and surely it was , ow while I'm here with me pole /emoticons/smile.png

I tried that on the missus earlier

"now I'm here with me pole"

Got told to **** off

I will always be a traddyOnce a traddy always a traddy

Will always trad bottoms
I bet you don't Davey /emoticons/smile.png. It bites you on the bum and don't let go :cool:

Back