Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for a complete trolley system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

Decided to help someone out starting up a round for a few extra quid. I'm not investing in brand new equipment for something that may fall through! 

Ideally looking for a trolley system, drums, poles, brushes, etc. Anything decent so I don't have to go out and buy it for full value! ?

Decided to help someone out starting up a round for a few extra quid. I'm not investing in brand new equipment for something that may fall through! 

Ideally looking for a trolley system, drums, poles, brushes, etc. Anything decent so I don't have to go out and buy it for full value! ?
Pure freedom are in Grimsby there nano trolly is excellent light very easy to use and long battery life I would look at one of them if you want a trolly .

Pure freedom are in Grimsby there nano trolly is excellent light very easy to use and long battery life I would look at one of them if you want a trolly .
That's the kind of thing I'm looking for mate, I have a purefreedom van mounted system. Just looking if anyone is selling one second hand, getting a lad started up and seeing how it goes so don't fancy paying the full price if I can get a decent one second hand!

That's the kind of thing I'm looking for mate, I have a purefreedom van mounted system. Just looking if anyone is selling one second hand, getting a lad started up and seeing how it goes so don't fancy paying the full price if I can get a decent one second hand!
If you have a van mount why not add another pump and controller and use the van tank ?? Surely that would be the cheapest and easiest option ? 

If you have a van mount why not add another pump and controller and use the van tank ?? Surely that would be the cheapest and easiest option ? 
Different vehicle and location. I'm helping someone build up a round separate to mine, I'm supplying the gear to get him off to a start and helping him get customers etc.

Bit of a gentlemens agreement, I wouldn't want to fork out thousands for him to pack in whereas I can use a decent trolley system myself from time to time anyway  so it's a win win!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheapest way is a backpack strapped to a trolley, up and running for circa £150 + cost of poles etc
This is the route I am thinking. Only spanner in the works is, he's on the other side of the city to me, and I'm going to have to buy another static RO/DI unit or fill some drums and take them to him as unfortunately there are no suppliers of pure water nearby to my knowledge.

Latest Posts

Back