looking for canvassing contracts

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by tom cronin, Sep 25, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. tom cronin

tom cronin Guest

HI all, just joined the site, ive started a canvassing company afew months ago, and am looking for new work to fill my diary for october, please contact me for more info, thanks tom
  2. brian scott

brian scott Guest

never used a canvasser before, I understand what you do but could you tell me what I would get for my money and how much you charge for your service
  3. Catherine

Catherine Guest

Good luck in your new venture Tom
  4. tom cronin

tom cronin Guest

we charge x2 cleans and all work is taken on on a 4 weekly basis, any cancelations are recanvassed or refunded, and we are available from late october, please call me if we could be of use to u, thanks tom 07412853355
  5. Aaravkmr

Aaravkmr Guest

6. craig1973

craig1973 Guest

Hi Tom

I'm looking to starting a new round in staffs area around march/april time next year.

I know it's a hard question to answer but how long does it usually take to canvass a round with approx value of £2000.

if you will cover this area then i will give you a call to discuss.