Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Car Stopped Working!

Gmeister

Driving to my first job of the morning(8:45) car stopped working at the temp traffic lights!

Got to wait here like a moron for the nxt hour! Grrr

something not right and by the time brakdown get here i bet it will work again pfft just my luck.

Bored now....lol...

Ahh that's anoying.

One of my dads old card had a problem where everyone temp traffic lights changed, the engine would shut down lol

What car you got mate?

Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI

It was working when he got there like I said! lol.

Its in the garage now, but it gonna cost me hell of a lot, in lost time(supposed to be busy today and tomorrow) so lost money there and the guy at the garage earlist he can diagnose it is tomorrow afternoon.

Something is cutting the fuel off, looked on net could be imoboliser, or crank senser....but the mechanic told me to go under my car which I did, he goes, can you hear that humming? I was like yeah??

He goes sounds like inticooler problem could be blocked, which would explain why it laggs when am driving!

Could you not borrow a car whilst it's off the road?
Well my dads a joiners, hes busy, and hasnt got the time to give me lifts anywhere.

Dont know that many people that can drive a car, let alone anyone with roof rack on there car

Sorry mate I'm on my phone so can't see where your based. How good are your DIY skills??
DIY skills are alright, done a few bits and bobs to my car, leaving the big ish jobs to my mechanical mate.

Am in Nottingham pal, pm me if you want?

Bloody morphys law, everything that will go wrong will go wrong!

Back