Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WHAT VAN SYSTEM TO GET??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I use a grippatank system in my van and after reading up on crash tested systems and watching some videos. There is NO way i would use any other system other than a grippa now.

Because of the frame work. Simple as that now.

Yes, I advise Grippa System too. No slushing around a nice balance to the van. Good serice.

I too looked at the Facelift system but they look a bit top heavy.

Even if I had 1000s to burn I Recon I could still build a nicer setup than all the big names doing it d.I.y for half the cost. But if you're not d.I. y minded youre not I never pay for anything I can do myself but maybe that comes from never having had the cash to buy nice things.

I am still working with a pump box I made myself for £50 and a load of 25l barrels in the back of my warrior.

I flick the switch and pure water comes out of my pole, what more do you need? lol

(though I am treating myself to a van with a tank in it shortly, but that will be around £200 and the pumps etc I will build myself for pence)

Hey LiamT, that looks like a nice piece of kit. dare i ask how much you paid for it? and what did you get for your money, was it the whole setup?

Back