Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any 1 looking rid off s channel plus I'm ur man

I'd swap my liquidator for a tube of smarties./emoticons/biggrin.png

I would have given you mine mate, but its been cut down now.

Been watching replays of blue peter again TOlish? Dont forget to save your washing up liquid bottles and rubber bands.

Why do u want the s plus? I havnt ehard a great deal about it, but after seeing it it doesnt strike me as much u couldnt do with a pair of pliars and about 2 spare minutes.

Why do u want the s plus? I havnt ehard a great deal about it, but after seeing it it doesnt strike me as much u couldnt do with a pair of pliars and about 2 spare minutes.
I have an s+ and it works well for me but also the channels I have work well so no need to ruin them by dogearing and don't see the point in buying channels just to dogear if there are people on the site looking rid of the s+

Im using my s-plus channel now instead off the liquidator and I have a 14" spare one, But I don't want to swap for a liquidator ...

Looking s channel plus any size.....will swap for 10 & 14 inch liquidator if interested. .....

I think the s+ channel is a lot better then the liquadator. I luv mine. Always used 10 inch but love my 12 inch s+.

Mind you have now got the liquadator working well now at last.

Back