Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ppm 276

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brilliant. Thanks to you all. Will order myself a 4 litre di tomorow & yes will only be using 100 litres a month & to be honest maybe not even that. I'm only using about 70 a month at the mo. once again thanks chaps.

I have one di here and waiting for one from ebay .

So i will order some resin and try it , i know where your coming from with twin now .

Good it is ruddy differcult to explain lol. Twin di make twice as much pure water so see how much you spend and if you are not happy how much it is costing you know you can cut the cost down by half

I am not fussed on the cost to be honest as im spending money to make more money .

I worked it out on gardiners snd at the very most i would need to buy a new bag every 10 to 12 weeks i think . So the cost is negligible really .

Also i want di only for speed of filtering .

100 litres a month? You should invest in a water butt and collect rain water then use a di to bring rain water down to 000.. Bound to be able to collect 100 litres a month of rain water!!

Lol are you having a laugh! You should go test all you family n friends tap water and see who has the lowest.. I haven't a clue what I'm talking about but it should save you a few quid on resin? Mine is 42 from tap.. And have 11lt di

Yeah i paid 30 quid for one monday an 11 ltr with a brand new head and riser fitted .

I had one off him last week and looks like new .
I got these ones as well mate same fella he has hundreds of them, used vessel with brand new riser, cheap as chips /emoticons/smile.png

Back