Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hypo Or Softwash Solutions?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Lewis

Puchchased some soft wash form the software solution stand at the show have a full house exterior tomorrow and was wonder wether to try it or stick to hypo?

Thoughts Please.

Puchchased some soft wash form the software solution stand at the show have a full house exterior tomorrow and was wonder wether to try it or stick to hypo?
Thoughts Please.
Isn't it hypo anyway or is it a biocide

been looking into cleaning block paving would it have to be jet washedwhatis this hypo all used for and link would be great thanks
I use hypo for cleaning walls, drives ect Mole Valley farmers is the place I buy it about £12 for 20ltrs

I have done both hypo and bio

bio is much nicer to use and does work over short period of time

You may need to hypo some of the stains anyway

It Depends on customer expectations and the long term relationship/ trust you have / - bleach can strip / discolour - whereas DDAC does not

Having said that its about results and getting paid

I have done both hypo and biobio is much nicer to use and does work over short period of time

You may need to hypo some of the stains anyway

It Depends on customer expectations and the long term relationship/ trust you have / - bleach can strip / discolour - whereas DDAC does not

Having said that its about results and getting paid
Thanks mate will give it a go then with the biocide, guessing apply I the same as hypo spray the building with a via waterfed pole and gardeners back pack

Lewis I take it you met Michael ? He's a very engaging chap - a great teacher

He's very keen on biocide you prob know - and Gavin too he's inspirational - great worker

Yeah I just spray on with BENZ nozzle and flip round to brush it in and agitate

I usually hypo first if any bad stains then rinse it all down washing cobwebs etc then apply bio

Yeah I met him, nice fella, Best to spray on wet walls then? Thanks for your help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so if i,m cleaning a drive would i also use hypo, and do you aply it with brush first or can it be used with the jet wash same time

thanks

some videos would be gd thanks

Soft washed a house yesterday then it rained last night, customer called today to say it's not changed at all?

Going back tomo to have a look and will probs hypo over the lot. This is how it was left.

2692fc42b80ecf7cc494ec5256993f81.jpg
4040293c950442aff25a74de50018a68.jpg

I'm going there tomorrow to vacuum the gutters so will take two more photos and see if there is any change, I just sprayed it on at a ratio 50-1 only brought two bottles at the show. Are you using the same stuff from

Soft wash solutions?

I use BENZ but it's same stuff 50-1 that's pretty weak whack some more on tight **** !
Michael told me 50-1 typical, think il hypo it tomo 50-50 then order some more soft wash from

Benz [emoji106]

Well Michael knows better than me mate

If def wait a week first though as it does work

Benz and Michaels stuff are same ingredients I think

Michael uses dosatron which does not go above 2.5 per cent I think

As that's what is the legal requirement so he must tell customer same u suppose

But if you want to get job done and get paid put plenty on that's how I do it !

Back