Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best affordable hot water system?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Rob007

Hi guys,

Iam looking to get a wfp system build in my van with hot water heater build in.

I have no idea which ones are good. I don't want to spend fortune on pure)2, or Baudoin systems which I believe are top of the range something mid range should do . Any suggestions guys from your personal experience?

These are some of the companies I have shortlisted :

http://www.xline-systems.co.uk/

Facelift company ...?

FaceLift® PHOENIX 500

Don't know about purefreedom , don't know their prices and quality...?

500 Litre Water Fed Pole Van System - Hard Water - Twin Output Pumps - Waterfed Pole Systems

Ecostream , Iam not sure if they actually make hot water system as well?

Water Fed Pole Van Mounted Systems Water Fed Pole

Thanks

Rob

The first thing you need to buy is a tds meter so you know the tds of your water. That will help you decide what system you want, ie di only or r/o and di.

Prices of systems are usually advertised from £xxxx. Usually that means the basic system with nothing else, and usually means a di system as that's cheaper than an r/o + di system.

Also it depends on timeframe, if your like me and you want it done now then get a system like xline,

Better still though if you have the time and are in no rush build it yourself, you can source out all the parts online,

Buy the autoflush controller from xline, get a 40/40 RO and all the push fit connectors and build your own autoflush system for a fraction of the price.

Use a caravan water heater, or stick a heater element in your tank, the choices are endless.

Remember even if you buy an xtank you still need to bolt it all down, the framework comes supplied but takes a bit of effort getting it all fitted, plumbed up and wired in anyway so if you can do that then you have got the skill to build the whole system from scratch.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

The first thing you need to buy is a tds meter so you know the tds of your water. That will help you decide what system you want, ie di only or r/o and di.
Prices of systems are usually advertised from £xxxx. Usually that means the basic system with nothing else, and usually means a di system as that's cheaper than an r/o + di system.

Water is hard down here at south of england I checked it already ro+ di is my preferred option of system .Can you recommend any good company ?

Grippa tank is in Bedfordshire.

They also do a diesel heater. Most diesel heaters are Webasto with heat exchangers.

ITR (Hurricane) also make diesel heaters.

Brodex and sell them under the name of flame.Omnipole also sell them.

Diesel heaters are expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back