Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

It Could Be One Of Those Weeks!

mrtaytay

I get a feeling that it isnt going to be a good week for work. There is snow on the ground this morning with lots more forecast today. I have just looked at the forecast for the week and its daytime sub zero temperatures for the entirety of the week......not good!. However, I suppose January has been kind to us, up to today.

its difficult to gauge next weeks weather from the bbc forecast...there is such a massive variance in temperatures......i am happy as long as its dry and 0 degrees or above......hate these days where you cant decide whether to go out or not, but then again, is it worth risking having the ladder sliding from beneath you. Looks like we have about 3 hours of snow to come down in derbyshire.

Yeah bad round here aswell lads, didnt go today myself but going tomorrow tho, gunna be -3/4 here tomorrow so just have to splash some meths in with my water, found u can work at that temp with the meths.

Wont be getting the ladders out tho, wagtail and pole for upstairs me thinks! :)

Back