Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

RO TYPE

WCF

Help Support WCF:

joe90i

Do any of you use a tropical marine fish tank RO. Any good I know that the production rate will be slower as am looking at a 100gpd one but thinking it would be the same as it is an RO filter at the end of the day. Any input thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few of the lads on here have marine tanks as a hobby and I had one for a while but sold the ro with the tank..

so many systems out there if you look plenty of choice mine is only 100gpd at the mo..

its really only a question of time ...drip drip drip or ...flow...the choice is yours../emoticons/biggrin.png

cant see you saving much money though so you may as well plump for a better system.

Ya I know what u mean tho I don't use that much water. at the moment am harvesting rain water but. hears the funny part my house hasn't seen a drop of rain in 16 days and now my tanks are empty so it's just as a back up if anything. I must be the only windy in the country wanting it to rain. haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeh weather has been funny like that ...I noticed some plants need water tonight although we had rain friday..

I used to love being rained off so I could get some work done at home...

I will not work weekend but if off during the working week usually I will work on the house or else I feel too guilty...but...

I cant remember the last time I was rained off...

of course..not moaning..suppose the house can wait...

thats three central heating rads to replace first..:whistle:

Back