Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Shall I Charge For This

S

sdrah

I don't have the exact image to show your guys but is very similar to this one

http://www.britishland.com/media/news/2013/~/media/Images/B/British-Land/content-images/news-content/Whiteley-View3_with_TOPSHOP_TOPMAN2.JPG

the height is up to the middle of the TOP SHOP and the front is a 1/4 wider than the one in the image . Also the right side is pretty much the same size .

I've done the first clean (so called - after building clean) for £120 and they was fine - now I have to give them a price for a regular basis . It should be cleaned twice a month , one clean the ground floor only second clean everything

it took me about 2 and a half hrs first time

I clean other branches for them (different sizes)

and 10 quid ?! nobody will do for that sort of maney

you would be surprised what people will work for, if they have staff all ready there, the out side prob take less than 10 mins wfp in the early hours

what are the prices for the other shop you do?

I take it they aint a national then, as most nationals are **** money,

Id say between 40 & 60,

Depends what you want to achieve an hour.

Driving, access etc, should be easy as you have already cleaned it you will know how long it will take

aaaaand that's why I hate and don't do commercial work.

To me that's a £40-60 job

Then you will get some idiot come along and put in a price for £20 and they will take it /emoticons/sad.png

Back