Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Knackered

Have to agree with chws its the heat ive been pretty wrecked all week with the heat.
I've been honestly questioning myself am I getting slower but have been finished earlier , just feels like I'm working slower because I'm so tired lol

Im the same, either damp and humid or scorching! Its wiping me out everyday, fell asleep on sofa yesterday, mrs wasnt amused when she got home and id done sweet f.a whilst she was out!!

Im the same, either damp and humid or scorching! Its wiping me out everyday, fell asleep on sofa yesterday, mrs wasnt amused when she got home and id done sweet f.a whilst she was out!!
I always get slabbered at for doing fa lol. Always say would love to see what your like after a days climbing lol

I'm 29 and feel exhausted constantly lately been thinking of employing some one as got just over 300 houses and it's killing me of late ha
Killing me with over 400 and 2 of us :rofl:

Yeah I get pretty cream crackered as my days are just so full. And I find it hard turning down work so my workload is only increasing! So have binned a few annoying customers lately eg bad payers, people whose house you have to go through etc....if Im going to work hard I want to make it as stress free as possible.

I was at my first job from 6 to 11 then onto the windys from 11,30 till 5.30 managed to do 30 houses most of them in the same area 7 windys each but was totally knackered .:zzz::zzz:But still went fishing for a few hours and caught nowt /emoticons/sad.png:(

I had a sneaky power nap the other day. Pulled over under a tree for an hour, listened to Jeremy vines argument programme and dozed off. Good to get out of the sun for an hour.

I was absolutely ducked on Tuesday had a berocca before I went out on Wednesday and couldn't believe the difference. Defo puts a spring in your step

Back