Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Newby

Calum Jennings

hi everybody, I have been advised to introduce myself to you all., so here I am.

My name is Calum and I started window cleaning in April using WFP in the back of a trailer. I recently got myself a transit connect and i'm now using that.

Anything you want to know, send me a message. It will be nice to share advice /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome calum

And I was just wondering if you could help me with the theory of relativity would love your advice plz lol. ....

Welcome calumAnd I was just wondering if you could help me with the theory of relativity would love your advice plz lol. ....
Here's something I studied earlier this morning.

In 1905, Albert Einstein determined that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, and that the speed of light in a vacuum was independent of the motion of all observers. This was the theory of special relativity. It introduced a new framework for all of physics and proposed new concepts of space and time.

Einstein then spent 10 years trying to include acceleration in the theory and published his theory of general relativity in 1915. In it, he determined that massive objects cause a distortion in space-time, which is felt as gravity.

I hope this helps /emoticons/smile.png

Here's something I studied earlier this morning.
In 1905, Albert Einstein determined that the laws of physics are the same for all non-accelerating observers, and that the speed of light in a vacuum was independent of the motion of all observers. This was the theory of special relativity. It introduced a new framework for all of physics and proposed new concepts of space and time.

Einstein then spent 10 years trying to include acceleration in the theory and published his theory of general relativity in 1915. In it, he determined that massive objects cause a distortion in space-time, which is felt as gravity.

I hope this helps /emoticons/smile.png
You weren't joking with your statement in you previous message lol very knowledgeable it's been a pleasure making your aqaintance kind sir...

Haha, google is brilliant, right? It's probably how i got through school and college. It made it a doddle /emoticons/tongue.png and likewise /emoticons/smile.png

Back