Magnetic Signs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by willywindows, Apr 29, 2012.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. willywindows

willywindows Guest

I was watching 1 of Wagga's videos were he has using magnetic signs for advertising on the side of his car-anyone else use mag signs for their car/van??
  2. Dodger

Dodger Hero

Jan 30, 2012
    Not personally but know someone got a couple from vistaprint and they were dirt cheap and really good quality, only about a foot wide though.
  3. donrov

donrov Guest

These do magnetic signs.They are top quality and you can design your own.
  4. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Mar 31, 2012
    I got one a few years ago off vista print think it was free.. That's a good thing about vista print, once you place your first order they will email you alot offering you free stuff
  5. Paul

Paul Guest

I think itmakes you look like a cowboy, all the gypsys use them up here the must have 5-6 different ones depending on what they fancy doing that day
  6. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Totally agree with Paulrods, looks unprofessional.

Also, they will damage your paintwork. I have seen the after effects of this and it aint pretty!. Small bits of dirt, dust and road grime get underneath the and start wearing away the paint.

Might be worth considering if you have a Swear word!py old van you plan to replace in 6 months and therefore isnt worthwhile getting proper decals done, but otherwise no.
  7. Paul

Paul Guest

£69 decal alot better that magnets
  8. neil_09

neil_09 Guest

I also agree with paul.

One day the use it for work, next day wip it off n rob ur garden of anythin metal
  9. Paul

Paul Guest

The best one I seen was tree surgery the van had bushes hanging out the door, he opened it up the van was empty lol he had put it there purposely
  10. Posh

Posh Hero

Jan 8, 2012
    I've used them for 2 years and paintworks fine and had a few custys off them. I keep em on all week & bring them in at weekends & soak em in boiling water & there fine. Sign writtens ok but I always feel if yer van blows up (engine) or yer wanna sell it you got all that on it. The sticky letters you get from diy places are pretty good tho