Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

does any one work with out a flow controller

Defo get a new one mate i started out without it but after three months got one and never looked back much easier working with one and also water saving when dont need full whack just turn it down a bit

Cor I can't imagine running at full 100psi and full flow, surly you'd go through water like anything! Plus battery drain would be immense!

i think a flow controler is esenshel some windows need the water turned down gorgen sash ect that leak also most windows will spot if ur blasting water on them as it will hit the wall above an also blow some seals:eek:

so far my backpack has always been on the minimum setting..

but I am here to learn...

just got my shite job in laters this week not worth the effort but...

I am determined to find out how to conquer that shite glass and thats what I use it for..

training purposes./emoticons/biggrin.png

what backpack you using, mine is a gardiners v2 i always had mine on the lowest speed but now i use the top speed for most jobs & find it much better, my sons has a v3 & he's even faster but not quite on top speed

• 1 x 400W 10A DC 12V ~40V High Efficiency Adjustable DC Motor Speed Controller

Just fitted one of these from eBay. Working very well at the moment...and only £5!

I use a gardiners pole tap only. Never used a digital controller. I have finger tip control at all times. Simple and works.

Back