Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore Contour Pro+ with liquidator channel?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I have done it.

You need to fit clips or change the clamp on the handle to a clipless one, which is what I did. I swapped the channel clamping bit with another Ettore one that didn't need clips.

This video from Jim Thompson shows you how to fit clips.

[media]

[/media]

Thanks.

Do you know if the unger swiveloc 0 degree clamp will fit on the contour pro?

About that vid, really don't see why he would need to fit clips, if he was using the moerman swivel handle...oh maybe he didn't do the boiling water trick. hmm, actually it might be a good idea to fit the clips after all now that I think about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks.
Do you know if the unger swiveloc 0 degree clamp will fit on the contour pro?

About that vid, really don't see why he would need to fit clips, if he was using the moerman swivel handle...oh maybe he didn't do the boiling water trick. hmm, actually it might be a good idea to fit the clips after all now that I think about it
Check out the clip by Mark on this link and FF to 5.10 to see the instructions for Unger 0°

http://www.thewindowcleaningstore.com/products/quick-release-modification-kit

OK thanks. I actually am not using the swiveloc at the moment, but I fitted an unger s spring to it.
So I'd have to buy another ettore squeegee handle with the quick release...
Not at all. Anyone who stocks Ettore will stock those quick release kits. They're available as accessory/spares.

Back