Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fellow Window Cleaner Not Happy With Me Lol

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

I seen a window cleaner a few weeks back and he never said nothing we had a little chat but he was a bit awkward with me the first time i said to him what prices u price these houses ? He goes cant tell u that i said to him why not wereo n the same boat mate no competition mate etc and he showed me his van system etc that day aswell.

So today i seen him again i waved at him and he just looked at me i was like /emoticons/wacko.png

The nhe came closer to knock on 1 of the doors to collect money while i was colelcting aswell... i go oright he goes oright

Then he goes to me u got many around here ? i go about 10.... he goes i got 40... he goes ikm not happy with u on my round like ,,,, i go what do u mean ? i cant say no to work that comes to me can i? lol then he goes u better not take any of my work... i go to him listen mate why would i take your work ? your out here to make a living and so am i..... i never undercut window cleaners..... phone calls come to me..... and i take the job on simple. he goes to me u advertising like ? i go yeah yeah lol then i go to him.... if people say they got a window cleaner i take no interest, i go to him im not going to take any of your work mate dont worry i got to put the bread on the table and so have u end off..

lol i could of hammered him if i wanted to... but i thought hmmmm lets just keep it calm... if he comes up again im going to say to him ? what do u want me to do now ? Give up my livelyhood for u... and ill hammer him i he trys it again /emoticons/tongue.png but adoubt he will try it again i said to him straight how it is.

END OFF

HAHA

And the best part of it is i picked up 2 new customers on that estate aswell while i was cleaning... and one man said hes going to use tme for his caravan to be cleaned /emoticons/wink.png

so a bonus on top of it ! come on /emoticons/biggrin.png

I like the story H

I'm actually quite shocked that someone could be such a baby about you cleaning windows in that area aswell. I'd say the exact same thing mate. Good on ya for standing your ground! I take it he just sulked off in the end?

Is this quite a common thing in the window cleaning biz? TURF WARS!???? Lol

Back