Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

pics of your trollies

Mine

the-water-genie-trolley-86-p.jpg

Not home made and only gets used on 6 or 7 jobs. Well handy if my van mount ever packs up. Hate using it tbh.

I see everybody has been copying my idea of a trolley and lots have done some really good jobs but one thing I have noticed is that not everybody has put a hose reel on yet when I got 5 mins in the next week or so I will show you a great little mini reel idea I have been using

That's what i need to do

I move it a couple of times per house at the moment

d2ac9580d9460014e171fe13b9d8fa8a.jpg
this one I use BandQ trolley n 25 meter hose does me well when I have to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a back pack from car and i works well for me, I started not long ago and wondered aout the time saving of using back pack and wfp to using ladders, its much faster. I just get out the back pack put it down turn on and away you go. But now I am building up I wondered if anyone had any more ideas on makign the process smoother. I have to carry back pack to round the back of houses etc and lift up and my hose reel is only as long as the 29ft pole reach. I use a facelift big boy back pack 20L.

Any tips off guys whom have been doing it longer would be helpful. I am going to get a trolley but need to find out what one is good enough for the back pack, this would help me just not carrying, so will do this.

I have been thinking of getting a van, but then I can do the same as a van now and dont have to have two of everything that goes with a social car and a work van. I can see the plus marks for a van but its not much in gain really to warrent all the expense and poss running costs. I often see oher WFP guys having major issues getting hose real across roads and round houses when they can not park, with my back pack I can go where ever, but just looking now for any tips ideas on making this a little easier, less carrying etc.

Dave the set up looks good well done. /emoticons/smile.png

Saying all that a van with back pack would be nice....maybe in the future when i am fully up and running and established.

Cheers

I got my trolley from argos for £30

Folds up tiny

Just put the backpack on one of them with a couple of bunjees

It is light enough to lift in and out of the car on the trolley and off you go

Back