Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what battery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

That depends on a number of things. Like what pump you're using. How often you want to charge the battery etc. A small battery, say 12v 7ah is relatively light (2kgs) compared to a 26ah that weighs in at about (8+kgs). Personally I've opted to use a small one and keep a spare one charged and ready to drop in should I need to. Don't want to be pulling, pushing and hefting the extra 6kgs around if I haven't got to. A smaller pump, say a backpack pump should give you a days work from a 7ah battery I believe. Something like a Sureflo might not. But if you have a spare battery you can swap out easily if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Biggest you can get away with really.

I have a 12ah one in mine abut 15 quid off ebay I think.

I wouldn't get a full days work from it though

Iv got a 12v 7ah bike battery on mine. My trolley pump is only a 87 psi. Iv just looked on Google and most backpack 12v sprayers look around the 7 to 12ah mark so I'm assuming you have to balance the pump to battery as some work all day with backpack with no problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back