Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

my new diy trolley

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeah. Tap fitted which I just keep in my hand. Pumps really well.

Only thing is when I have all the hose out you can guarentee it catches on everything when yer winding back.

Sometimes think it might be easier to lift out but I'm lazy.

Like the hose reel

I am gonna give that a go..mini hose reel for 20m of normal hose is only 20 quid in the range..should hold a bit of micro

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice trolley too becky, mine is mounted at the back, but its unstable, and falls over at least once a day when a container runs out. It wont stand up on its own without the water container balancing it
I have a daqua trolley n it falls over whn barrel gets empty, I do have a reel on it, which might not help the balance though.

Well done Davey with the trolley, saves a good few quid when you can do a bit of diy, :thumbsup:

I have a normal bnq garden reel with 30m microbore n 30m polehose that I strap to handle.

I only paid a tenner for that reel there from my local hardware store and holds 30m normal hose so should me than enough on the micro. My only worry is that with all that hose on it might tip it over (The base is not fixed and fold away) in which case i will switch it over to the other side

Those trolleys are quite stable with weight on the top as it takes a bit of effort to fold the footplate

I doubt it would collapse

It would be more likely to fall backwards if you swapped it over

Show off dave :rolleyes:

Looks good that mate, i never have any idea how much is left in my battery, i just charge it after each day and im never even sure if its full or not :oops: but seems to be fine, it is my second battery though, first started running out while working, but this was because i left it in conny over night in winter and the cold got to it a bit. Also i left the bloody thing charging over night once, two lessons learnt there

I have a daqua trolley n it falls over whn barrel gets empty, I do have a reel on it, which might not help the balance though.
I got a reel too, but found i do t really need it in the end, i have about 5 meters of hose on the trolley wrapped around the handle, which i unwrap when i start and rewrap athe end of the day. Its just enough generally so i can leave trolley on pavement and do fronts, then of course i need to wheel it round the back for back windows is the drawback. But i think its too big and clumsy with a reel also, especially as i put trolley in car

I've got about 10 metre on mine and it's still not enough

Next week I'm getting some sexy looking blue stuff off the guy who does my water

Feels good and is triple layered stuff he kits vans out with

Going for 20 metres

Just get yourself a volt meter you can go on forever this is what I did for my boy when he asked for a controller

[media]

[/media]

Just get yourself a volt meter you can go on forever this is what I did for my boy when he asked for a controller
[media]

Your missing voice activation /emoticons/tongue.png

I will have my 20 metres of hose to add to that monday

No more walking round houses with trolley

I got a reel too, but found i do t really need it in the end, i have about 5 meters of hose on the trolley wrapped around the handle, which i unwrap when i start and rewrap athe end of the day. Its just enough generally so i can leave trolley on pavement and do fronts, then of course i need to wheel it round the back for back windows is the drawback. But i think its too big and clumsy with a reel also, especially as i put trolley in car
Hi, I see you use trolley from a car. So you life in and out trolley in boot or back seats? I want to get a trolly for my car but worry about getting in/out. Any tips welcome. i use a faclift back pack. Is so easy pull up and get the pack out and away go, only thing is its heavy somtimes and walking round back etc,

Not tried yet as just made it this afternoon but will find out tomorrowSeems ok on my garden but not tried with a full drum on it

Can buy pneumatic replacement tyres from amazon for a tenner
Probably the best way to go. We found the thin solid wheels do tend to sink into soft ground. The pneumatic tyres are better in our experience.

Back