Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wether

tench0771

nce to have the sun an warm wether bk bin a long time coming what a nce day clear blue sky pix took at 11.50 am
1797570_1405639743031355_249415432_n.jpg

You're a lucky man tench- weather and location.

Forecast tomorrow for rain here...and I've got a gutter job.:turd:

Im not in shorts yet (bikini maybe). Still in my ski trousers, have been sweating like a pig tho....

@tench0771 what coast do you live along?. I live Suffolk, and also love living near the coast, there prob my dirtiest windows tho along the sea front..Your pier looks better than ours haha.

Im not in shorts yet (bikini maybe). Still in my ski trousers, have been sweating like a pig tho....
@tench0771 what coast do you live along?. I live Suffolk, and also love living near the coast, there prob my dirtiest windows tho along the sea front..Your pier looks better than ours haha.
Can I take a guess....is it Teignmouth?

haha, that pix is paignton u can c torquey just in the back ground i also wrk in teignmouth and dawlish ,yes lots of salt on the glass can b a nte mare at times but the view compensates that:)

Back