Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Funny inbarassing moments

WCF

Help Support WCF:

crystal vision

Makes the day go quicker when you chuckling away I once done a house traditional tools sent mate to do backs and apon arrival to top window across the window sill was an array of toys that were the size of a 2 man flusk. Looking up at job at hand and mumblering ferrrrrkin hell . Was a blonde girl tied to the bed in a gimp mask some guy at it and the owner in leather whipping him . The shock and freezing of me gorping through the owner clocked me and her and guy ran out the room with blondie not having a clue to what was happening. Best bit was the they then got caught by matey doing the backs . Needless to say they cancelled but funniest time ever and makes me laugh 12 years later

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I haven't had anything like this yet since starting out but I live in hope, got a few yummy mummys on the round I wouldn't mind getting an eyeful of

Caught a lady in her mid 40s bent over drying her foot/shin after a shower with her backside facing me. Little bit of growler on show to. Not embarrassing coz she didn't spot me. Made my day tho.

About 10 years ago when I was trad

I knocked on the front door and no answer so I opened the gate and went round the back and the custy

A young girl in her 20s was topless just wearing bikini bottoms was playing with her baby in a paddling pool .

She got out put the baby on a towel and went inside and got my 8 quid

Came back with a glass of squash for me and got back in the pool .

She didn't even care !

Can still picture it now .

Love cleaning in the summer lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back