Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

App Developer Checking In

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Sam Atkins

Hello folks,

I registered here quite a while ago so I think it's time I explained myself! I'm not a window cleaner, but a software developer, currently working on an Android app that I hope will be useful to many of you. I'm calling it Window Cleaning Assistant, and here are some pictures (click to show them):

01-rounds-list.png

02-round.png

03-round-visiting.png

04-customer-no-visits.png

05-customer-visits.png

So far, it has customers arranged into rounds (colour-coded), and you can check them off as you go. It also keeps track of when each customer is due and how much money they owe you. Everything is just stored on your phone (or tablet), no internet connection required, though I could add some kind of online storage if that would be useful to you.

It's quite early in development right now, so I'm only having a few friends test it, but when it's more complete I'll be looking here for some testers. I'm very open to suggestions - what would an app like this need for you to use it?

Thanks a lot,

Sam

Approved by @Gav

Last edited by a moderator:
Back