Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Hinty

Had a mad thought -

When you go on loads of sites there is a box that pops up to ask if help is needed etc..

Would it be possible / worth while having a box in the VIP section that people could use to have a skype conversation with perhaps mods, or anyone that may be able to help.

I could see that a newcomer to WFP may benefit from this, as could answer many questions in one go.

Limit the number of times it could be used, and possibly redirect to skype to save bandwidth.

Mad idea - the more I type the more I think it may not be feasable - but just put it out there.

You could have experienced forum members register that they are happy to contribute, and then when any of these log on - there could be a random selection of who takes the call???

If it was made available through the VIP section then it may generate a bit of revenue - but have a feedback section on the main forum so that potential new vip members would see the effectiveness.

Like your idea paul - looks more manageable

Its a great idea but as paul said would be a ***htmare to keep maned etc also i don't think this would be a simple task working this into the site.

Back